Special thanks to all of the participants of FerroAlloyNet 14th International Manganese Products Summit and those who support FerroAlloyNet International Business Limited regularly. Thanks to your support to our company, this conference received great recognition. We will continue to improve ourselves aiming to provide a better trade platform for customers and better on-site service. If you were unable to attend our conference due to your tight schedule, but would like to reach all the participants and get to know the exact information shared by the industry experts and industry leaders, we have Electronic-version materials (presentation, delegate list and trade lead directory) of the FerroAlloyNet 14th International Manganese Products Summit for you.
Xiamen, also known as "Egret Island", is an important central city, port and scenic tourist city along the southeast coast of China. On the morning of September 12, 2018, FerroAlloyNet hosted the 7th International Vanadium Products Summit in Langham Hotel, Xiamen, Fujian Province. The delegates of enterprises and elites from the industry came to the meeting. The conference was lively with more than 150 participants registered.
The summit attracted more than 130 domestic and foreign enterprises, including Australia, the United States, Canada, South Korea, South Africa, Russia, Switzerland and so on, such as Australian Vanadium Limited, TTP squared Inc., Traxys (Beijing) Industrial Raw Materials Trading Limited, Technology Metals Australia Ltd., TNG Ltd., Neometals Ltd., Traxys Far East Ltd., Hubei Jingyang, Shaanxi Huayuan, Liaoning Hongjing, Chongyang Ocean Vanadium, Xinyu Steel, Wogen Pacific Ltd., SiderAlloys, Korvan Industry, Sun Inside, Bushveld Vametco, Garnet Commerce Ltd. Hunan Zhongxin etc had arrived at the conference site.
At 2:30 p.m. on September 12, FerroAlloyNet 7th International Vanadium Products Summit Trade Fair was officially held in Langham Hall on the third floor of Langham Hotel. The participating enterprises cover the domestic and foreign vanadium products such as vanadium titanium magnet ore, vanadium pentoxide, ammonium vanadate, ferrovanadium, vanadium nitrogen alloy, graphite products, vanadium equipment and other manufacturers and traders, as well as steel plants, logistics, service industries and research institutions and other industry elites.
More than 100 representatives of participating enterprises gathered together to freely find potential partners to communicate and promote cooperation according to their own development needs. Under the recommendation of the conference staffs, the representatives of the participating enterprises sat up at a table according to different needs to negotiate for the common interests of both parties or multi parties. Some of the enterprises found the cooperative partners in this trade fair, and reached a preliminary consensus on the future direction of cooperation.
The guests of the domestic forum: Professor Yang Caifu and Chen Xuehui from CISRI, Ran Jun from Pangang Group Vanadium & Titanium Resources, Inc., Mr. Gan Jinwang from Hubei Jingyang Technology Co., Ltd., and Mr. Zhang Huamin from Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Host: Zhu Tingting from FerroAlloyNet vanadium product analyst.
Topics of this domestic forum:
1. Impact of environmental protection on vanadium raw material production;
2. Production and development trend of vanadium extraction from stone coal;
3. The change of vanadium consumption caused by the rebar new standard and its market impact;
4. Impact from R&D of vanadium batteries on future vanadium market;
5. Is there any possibility of lifting the import of vanadium slag under the shortage of domestic supply?
6. Market analysis and forecast of price trend in 2018;
The guests of the international forum: Dr. Li Yu from VANITEC, Mr. Terry Perles from TTP Squared, Inc., Mr. Diego Zanuso from EVRAZ Group, Mr. Vincent Algar from Australian Vanadium Limited, and Mr. Malcolm Curror from Bushveld Vametco.
Host: Director Yuan Weimin from Delong Holdings Limited.
Topics of this international forum:
1. Some expection of Vanadium production technology and massive application on Energy Industry, like battery, or some application on space industry;
2. What are the effects of trade tax on vanadium products?
3. How many foreign producers of V2O5/AMV can export to China market(or who has the capacity to export)?
4. A brief introduction of Evraz production situation and is there any new plan to increase your production to feed the market? Does Evraz have any measure to stablize global price of Vanadium products?
5. VANITEC has made a great contribution to the development and exchange of vanadium production technology. Nowadays, the vanadium industry in the world has reached a considerable scale. What is the technical trend of vanadium industry in the future and what are the frontier uses?
6. A brief introduction on high-grade Gabanitha vanadium project;
7. A brief explanation on the current production situation and expansion plan of Bushveld Vametco;
The welcome banquet of FerroAlloyNet 7th International Vanadium Products Summit began at 18:00 on September 12, 2018. Many thanks for the supporters: Pangang Group Vanadium & Titanium Resources, Inc., Central Iron and Steel Research Institute(CISRI), Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Science, Environmental Planning and Design Institute of Nanjing University, TTP Squared, Inc., Australian Vanadium Limited, VANITEC and Hunan Zhongxin New Materials Technology Co., Ltd. And FerroAlloyNet 7th International Vanadium Products Summit specially held 2018 Top 10 vanadium star enterprise award ceremony during this banquet. The winning units are: Sichuan Desheng Group Vanadium & Titanium Co., Ltd., HBIS Group Chengsteel Company, Chengyu Vanadium & Titanium Technology Co., Ltd. , Jinzhou Xinwanbo Matallic Material Co., Ltd., Hunan Zhongxin New Materials Technology Co., Ltd., CNMC Ningxia Orient Group Co., Ltd., Hubei Jingyang Technology Co., Ltd., Pangang Group Vanadium & Titanium Resources Inc., CITIC Jinzhou Metal Co., Ltd., and Chengde Jianlong Special Steel Co., Ltd.